Sunday, July 25, 2004

Vogue August 2004

Has anyone seen the latest issue of Vogue? It has Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie, and her daughter Danielle Riley on the cover. It also features the Bush twins in their first major article.

I like to read Vogue as a palette cleanser after reading comics. We all have our fantasy worlds, and for me, Vogue is one as well.  :-)

Living in a smaller place, with less access to style then say, New York, Los Angeles, or Seattle, I have to find my current fashions where I can get them, so I elect Vogue as my monthly ambassador.

At any rate, I really enjoyed the new August issue, and was especially intrigued with the cover story. Those Presley women are not to be trifled with, that is for sure. My guy friends tell me they are real eye candy as well! :-)

No comments: