Saturday, February 12, 2005

Back from my Busy Week

Whew, I made it through my company's trade show in one piece. Now all I have to do is purchase all the stuff people bought. Weirdly, that is the easy part. I enjoy the interaction with our customers, and the actual show itself, but it is the prep work and running of it that make it challenging. Having it happen right after the Emerald City Con was a crappy complication, as I was tired going in.

In good news, I have lost 10# on my contest, which makes it 18# I have lost this year so far. It is hard because I don't miss a workout. I go work 12 hours at the office and go pull another hour and a half at the gym. It is already worth it as I am thinner and my clothes are looser, but it is challenging at times. I really miss junk food.

That's what I have been up to, what about you? I am planning to read my comics from this last week tonight and tomorrow, so I should have some sort of reviews for you tomorrow.

No comments: