Thursday, October 05, 2006

Taking It Easy!


Fat Smash Diet Cover
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Today I started a new diet so I am a bit crabby. I figured that this may be a good night to just take it easy, so I am keeping it short.

I am doing The Fat Smash Diet by Dr. Ian Smith. I heard about it watching Celebrity Fit Club, and it sounded like it would work pretty well. The first nine days are basically fruit, vegetables, oatmeal, and beans. After that the program resembles a pretty regular diet program- no processed crap. sugar, or booze; just the simple four food groups in moderation.

After having a bad last three months and gaining ten pounds, I wanted to get it back off before the holidays hit. Cross your fingers for me.

The diet also means that I am back in the gym in a big way. Instead of an hour maximum, my workouts are going back up to an hour and a half at minimum. I feel like I need to be pretty serious about things.

This is the price I pay for wanting to be trim and fit. It is hard as hell at first, but ends up being worth it in the end.

If my blogging is sporadic, and maybe not real clear at times, it is just the first nine days of a diet to blame. From what I understand, I may get a bit of a headache, and my digestive system will be going through changes. Neat.

Have a great evening! I will keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments: