Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Comics for April 4


Punisher 46
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
I just got home after a three hour workout and I am tired! It was a good one, and I had a personal best bench press of 100 pounds for 8 reps, so I am pretty happy. That might seem kinda wimpy to all you hardcore types out there, but it made me really thrilled. Only one more long night of workouts and I weigh out. Part of me wishes I had one more week to lose 5 more pounds; the other part can't wait to be done.

I am running a day late, but here is my list of books for the week.

52 Week 48
American Virgin 13
Detective Comics #831
Justice League of America #7
Nightwing #131
Supergirl #16
Welcome to Tranquility #5
Immortal Iron Fist #4
Ms. Marvel #14
Punisher #46

That is it! My brain isn't working well enough to talk about dropped books tonight, so I will save that for next week.

Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Eaglewing said...

Mucho Kudos on the 100lb reps. I could do that, I choose not to :) Yeah, right, who am I kidding?

Hmm, Punisher out this week. I wish those HC Max books would come out quicker. I have to wait till the end of May to get Vol 3 just to get to ish 36. I can't afford both the monthlies and the HC trades, and I'd rather have the trades on the bookshelf. But I want to read the stories sooner - it's a conundrum.

Heidi Meeley said...

Thank you for the kindness- I really appreciate it! I was bench pressing, just praying I didn't drop the bar on my chest. Thank God my partner is a strong guy! Hee hee.

The Punisher is such a unique book. I really like the spin Garth Ennis puts on it. It is hard to wait for the HC's with so much butt kicking going on in the monthly!! If you have been getting the HC's all along though, it is probably better just to stick with it and get lots of goodness all at once! I can't wait though, so who am I to talk!??