Friday, July 18, 2008

Space Goat Auctions in Honor of Michael Turner


I am really proud to announce that Space Goat Fine Arts is raising money for the American Cancer Society to be donated in the late artist Michael Turner's name. The artists and staff at Space Goat were so affected by Turner's passing, and want to help in his name, so here I am to tell you about it!


My hubby and I donated three issues of Superman/Batman that were signed by Turner to the cause. Artists Rafa Sandoval, Randy Kintz, and Jason Metcalf have all donated pieces of art. The auctions are currently on eBay and are scheduled to end Wednesday, July 23.


Please head over to eBay and bid on these great pieces. The proceeds are being 100% donated, and I can think of no greater cause then trying to find a cure for cancer. We don't need to lose any more loved ones to this horrible disease, and the best way to contribute for folks like us is financially. We continue to pray that the scientists and doctors find a cure. I can't stress enough how much I would appreciate any help you would give on this. Let's work together, spend a little money, and donate to an important cause.

No comments: