Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Comics for April 1


Happy April Fool's Day! In my town, we started the morning with light snow and wind. I guess the groundhog was right, huh? Hopefully the weather is getting better for you, and not following the trend here of cold and cold.


I had a few new comics this week! They are:


Justice Society of America #25- cover pictured

Boys #29


My hubby ran by the local comic book shop today and bought me a couple of comics as a treat. He got me Flash Rebirth #1 and Black Panther 2 #3. That was very nice of him, and I hope to get to read them tonight.


My interest in comics has been almost non-existent lately. With the bad economy and so much going on at my job and with family, it has been hard to fit it in. I am hoping to rekindle some of that interest at the Emerald City Comicon this weekend.

My goal is to do some live blogging from the show. I have an iPhone, so I am going to take pictures and post them if nothing else. I also am going to help at the Hero Initiative booth, God willing my family member's health remains unchanged.


Anyone else attending? Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Swinebread said...

I'm not gonna make up it this year so your blog posts will have to be extra special ;)