Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Comics for October 27

Man, what a list for this week! It will be a big one, but a good one as well. The following is my list of must-haves.

Adam Strange #2
Aquaman #23
Authority: Revolution #1
Batman #633 & Catwoman #36- end of War Games!
Birds of Prey #75 - Happy Anniversary!
Flash #215
Green Lantern Rebirth #1 - the book I am dreading for the repercussions of it all
JLA #107- Busiek's run starts here!
Outsiders #17
Superman #210- hopefully I start understanding the story soon...
WE3 #2- Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly genius
Wonder Woman #209- end of this story arc
Amazing Spider-Man #513- praying for a big payoff
Black Widow #2
Daredevil #66
Excalibur #6- praying for this to make sense
Strange #2
Ultimate Elektra #3
Wolverine #21
X-Men #163

I am STILL sick, and now have added a bladder infection to the deal. I am praying and crossing my fingers that this madness ends any time soon, as I hate being sick.

Take care All!

No comments: