Monday, December 06, 2004

New Comics For December 8

Hey there! I just printed out the Diamond List, and here is my weekly dose of comic book goodness.

Samurai Heaven & Earth #1 - New Ron Marz series
100 Bullets #56 - great reading material
Action Comics #822
Angeltown #2
Aquaman #25 - a deciding issue for me
Fables #32
Gotham Central #26
JLA #109
JSA #68
Nightwing #100 - Nightwing versus Tarantula for all the marbles
Noble Causes #5
Rising Stars #23 - woo hoo!
Bullseye Greatest Hits #4
District X #8
Doctor Spectrum #4
Emma Frost #18 - final issue of the series, which is too bad
Hulk & Thing Hard Knocks #4
Marvel Knights 4 #13
Powers #7 - I am really looking forward to it
The Punisher #15
She Hulk #10 - one of the coolest books out there
X-Men The End #6

It is quite the list, so I should be one happy lady! Take care all!

No comments: