Monday, March 06, 2006

New Comics for March 8


American Virgin 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Well it's another Monday! I had a crapper day that I won't bother to go into here, suffice to say. I hope you all weathered the Monday's and are on to bigger, better things!

Here is my list of new books for the week.

American Virgin #1 (pictured)
Fables #47
Seven Soldiers Frankenstein #3 (of 4)
Seven Soldiers Mister Miracle #4 (of 4)
Teen Titans #33
Wildcats Nemesis #7 (of 9)
Invincible #29
VICE #5
New X-Men #24
Powers #17
Pulse #14
Son of M #4 (of 6)
Thunderbolts #100
X-Men The 198 #3 (of 5)

I am glad to report it is a lighter week then last week. Jim and I are working on cutting our comics list way back. The next Previews we turn in is not going to make our local shop happy, but we have to get things back in line!

Take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

Melchior del DariƩn said...

I can't tell you how glad I am to report that Monday is over as I write this (on the east coast).

Have a happy rest-o-the-week!

Heidi Meeley said...

Thank you for the well-wishes! It is Thursday night now, and I am so relieved! I got my office cleaned quite a bit and took Body Combat!

Take care as well!