Monday, May 15, 2006

New Comics For May 17


Shadowpact 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Things are much better today then they have been. Jim has potentially good news, and my company got through our first day with a new phone system! I also am finally starting to feel better from my crappy bronchitis, so maybe my doctor will release me to work out soon! All in all, it is pretty positive.

Comics-wise, this is definitely a DC dominated week. I am enjoying a lot of the product DC is putting out, so it has become my top company for pulls. Interesting, huh?

Without further ado, here is my list:

Conan #28
100 Bullets #72
52 Week 2
All Star Batman and Robin #4
Aquaman Sword of Atlantis #42
Bite Club Vampire Unit #2 (of 5)
Green Arrow #62
Manhunter #22
Robin #150
Shadowpact #1 (pictured at right)
Superman/Batman #25- I don't know why I am getting this; I don't remember what the hell the story is about.
Captain America #18
Ms. Marvel #3
Ultimate X-Men #70
Wolverine Origins #2
X-Men #186
Fallen Angel #5

That is all she wrote! It should be a good one.

Have a wonderful week all!

No comments: