Monday, May 22, 2006

New Comics For May 24


Black Panther 16
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Well, I made it through the goat show in one piece. I even ended up showing a couple. It was fascinating. Even better was having my nephew, sister, and father all here with me for the weekend. It was heaven.

I have quite the list of comic books this week. It goes like this:

52 Week 3
Batman #653
BIrds of Prey #94
Blue Beetle #3
Catwoman #55
Checkmate #2
Hawkgirl #52
JSA Classified #220
Loveless #7
Secret Six #1 (of 6)
Supergirl and the Legion of Super Heroes #18
Teen Titans #36
PVP #26
Witchblade #98
Black Panther #16 (pictured)
Daredevil #85
Exiles #81
Fantastic Four: A Death In The Family One shot
New Avengers #19
New Excalibur #7
Powers #18
She-Hulk 2 #8
Squadron Supreme #3
Wolverine #42
X-Factor #7

It should be a good week for comics, and knowing that this weekend is Memorial Day just pumps up the excitement level.

Have a great week!

No comments: