Monday, June 05, 2006

New Comics for June 7


Noble Causes 20
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Here it is, the first week in June already! That means it is time for the newest Wonder Woman series, which fills me full of trepidation. She is my sacred cow so to speak, so I am crossing my fingers for the best . I guess I have to look at it this way- I have already lived through one reboot after the 1980's style Crisis, so I can live through this.

At any rate, here is my list of this week's stuff!

52 Week 5
Detective Comics #820
Jonah Hex #8
JSA #86
Outsiders #37
Wonder Woman #1
Y The Last Man #46
Invincible #32
Noble Causes #20 (see picture at right)
Civil War Frontline #1 (of 10)
New X-Men #27 (truly one of the best Marvel books being produced)
Punisher #34
X-Men The End Men and X-Men #6 (of 6)

No indy stuff this week- I guess it doesn't matter. My local shop has me special order every non-DC and Marvel book pretty much anyway.

Take care and have a wonderful week!

No comments: