Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random Musings: Short and Sweet!

I am pleading exhaustion tonight as my reason for barely blogging. All I want to do tonight is eat some dinner, watch the new Survivor, and go to bed. With that in mind, here are some random thoughts.

I am very pleased to say that I now have the first three issues of Devi from Virgin Comics. I have been waiting for my comic book shop to get issue one in before I read #2. Reading that and Snakewoman are high on my priority list for the weekend. I want to support this new comic book company, so I have done orders for most of their books.

Tonight I am severely pissed off at yet another two people who parked in handicapped spots, only to walk very well into the grocery store. It wouldn't kill you to walk the extra 20 feet, People!! As someone who has a loved one who is disabled, I say leave the handicapped spots for the true purpose: people who actually need them!

It started getting cold here today, so Fall is banging on our door. When I got home from work tonight, it was raining steadily. Goodbye Summer!

Not much more to tell. I am tired tonight, and have no intellectual inclinations.

Have a great evening and a wonderful Friday!

No comments: