Good Sunday Morning to you all! I have a slight dilemma. I have done a new poll that I am very interested in. I have talked to 20 people. There is a small problem.
Let me reveal the questions for said poll before continuing. Know that this is a poll directed only at females, as my next one will be directed towards males.
Questions for females:
1. Have you ever read a comic book? Have any of them been super hero related? For How long?
2. What was your first awareness of super heroes?
3. What was your mother and/or father's views of comic books?
4. If you have children, what do you tell them about comic books?
5. What is your general opinion on reading comic books and the stories contained inside?
Okay, so the problem is that I have not a single person I have interviewed has answered "yes", other then to say that Archie comics were read. Do I continue the poll until I find someone who has, or do I ask my female friends here to respond? Does that skew the poll results?
I would appreciate your opinions on this. I am going to try and go talk to five more women today before I return home, so we shall see what happens then.
BTW, for a good time, check out the preview of Wonder Woman #24 over at Newsarama. Very Cool.