I just got done watching the new animated Wonder Woman DVD adventure. I have been so excited to watch it for so long, that my anxiety and expectation was very high. Here are some random comments without major spoilers.
1. The story veers from continuity but it really didn't bother me. Why is that? I guess it is because the tale being told was well done.
2. The animation was gorgeous. I was in heaven watching it on my television.
3. The guest voices did a great job. I really bought Kerri Russell as Diana, and I dug the fact that Rosario Dawson pitched in to bring Artemis to life.
4. Ares was a good choice for villain. I hope for a new adventure next year that will feature Cheetah or Dr. Psycho.
5. I didn't realize that it was rated PG-13 until I brought it home. That was good for me, but bad for my 4 year old niece.
Those are my first impressions of the DVD. I look forward to viewing it again soon. What did you think?