Saturday, May 02, 2009

Free Comic Book Day- Report

It is FCBD 2009 and we decided to make a day of it. After going to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine last night and receiving a free comic on the way out, my curiosity was piqued.

We started the day in Yakima, heading to Ron's Coin and Collectibles. The owner Joe was there as was our good friend Corey. The great news is that there were a lot of kids there and the parents seemed supportive. It warmed my heart.

Next stop was Ellensburg, which is about a half hour drive. We wandered into Central City Comics and it was packed! Our friend Jason Metcalf was there sketching and signing as you can see in the picture. He brought all his prints, which are just gorgeous!

So here I am. It is time to shop and catch up. I hope you are having a nice FCBD!



-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Saranga said...

What did you think of the Wolverine movie? (Without spoilers please! I'm not likely to see it for another week or so :( )