Monday, January 03, 2005

New Comics for January 5

Here it is - the first list of 2005! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown! Without further ado, here we go!

Deadshot #2
Detective Comics #802
Flash #217 - a little late, I am dying to read it!
Justice League Elite #7
Swamp Thing #11
Noble Causes #6
PVP #13
The Gift #9
Captain America #2
Incredible Hulk #77 - Peter David is back! Thank God Almighty!
New Avengers #2
Ultimate X-Men #54
X-Men Phoenix Endsong #1
Strangers in Paradise #70

I am especially looking forward to the last- I love Strangers In Paradise! Should be sweet!

Take care all!

3 comments:

Carl said...

Quick question on "The Gift: Choices" gn, is that the first few stories? The folks that do the book are at Megacon every year, if it's good I would love to get the books signed. Thanks in advance...

James Meeley said...

Carl:

Yes, The Gift: Choices GN does reprint the first few issues of the series. The wife and I had a chance to meet Tyler Kirkham (the artist of the series) and not only was he cool as beans, but I got to buy an original page of art from The Gift #2 (and Tyler told me that I am the very first person he ever sold an original page to, how cool is that?). Given some of what I've seen in your reading tastes, I think The Gift would be right up your alley. If you get the GN, let us know what you thought.

Carl said...

Thanks so much! My shop has that and I almost bought it during the sale last week. I've seen the guys behind the book several times at Megacon but I just am usually too mental and tired to remember to stop by their booth after I find it...