After working a head of steam up about the latest Supergirl issue, and feeling uncharacteristically irritated for the last day or so, I am feeling better tonight. I can feel my positive attititude coming back to me and am quite relieved about it. 90% of it is the fantastic comments on the Supergirl thread by you lovely people and the other 10% is the fact that I worked out for almost three hours tonight. Sweet relief.
With that in mind, I just have one nagging question to pose to you all:
Why do people going to the health club to exercise fight over the closest parking spots? I noticed tonight that I had to wait behind two cars waiting for people to pull out before I could go park in the back like I usually do. I just don't understand why a person getting ready to exercise would fret about another 20 feet of walking. I purposely park in the back to get some additional calories burned, so it really confuses me. It isn't like we are going to the health club to lay down and have margaritas, you know??
That is the burning question tonight. I am in need of some resolution through justification or rebuttal. Let me know what you think!
(I know this is completely unrelated to comics, but I really am curious about this phenomenon!)