Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Emerald City Comicon: Making a Special Request!

Hey there! I hope you all are having a wonderful evening on this glorious hump day! I have a special request as convention season starts anew.

I would like to have a booth at Emerald City Comicon this year with my hubby. We are going to promote Comics Fairplay again. Here is the problem. I can't afford a whole booth on my own as I am not a profit making entity. Is there anyone out there who would like to share a booth?

I know it is a bit odd to make an "internet wide" request, but I am open to suggestions. The ECCC is May 10 and 11 in Seattle, WA. As the website will fill you in, it is a fantastic experience. There are outstanding special guests and promotions. The folks that make the show are the fans, and the incredible organization by the people who put it together.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at heididc@aol.com. I would appreciate any suggestions and/or interest. I will be able to give you specifics and we can have a dialogue. Thank you!

1 comment:

John Holland said...

If I was going I would love to share a booth, but, alas I won't be there. Maybe next year, I'm actually talking with an old artist friend of mine and we're starting work on something that hopefully will be really cool.