Friday, February 01, 2008

Get In Shape: Week Three

It has been another hectic week at the gym. I have been continuing my two-a-days and lifting weights like crazy. My workout partner and I went and got body comps done to see how our body fat was and see if we were losing any inches. I was really excited to find that I have lost three inches off my waist already. It was also good news that I have really toned up my thighs, losing and inch and a quarter there. Every measurement showed loss, which always makes my day.

The weight loss has slowed a bit, but I am not panicking about that as I think that I am gaining muscle that is replacing the fat. Also, my pants are getting loose, which is always a great thing. I figure that if I lose 10 more pounds I will be wearing my "skinny jeans". Yay! The figures are as follows:

This week's loss: 2 lbs.

Total weight loss: 8 lbs.

In happy news, one of the daughters of a woman I have befriended at the club came over and said "hi". She proceeded to also give me a diet pepsi and tell me I was doing good. That really made my day after all the horrors of last Saturday. Karma was going overtime, and I felt happy.

That is it for tonight. I hope you have a wonderful evening, and I will be back tomorrow. We got our comic books in, so it is time to read up!

No comments: