Friday, February 08, 2008

Get In Shape: Week Four

What a week. Work has been busy and I have spent a ton of time at the gym again. The good news is that things are going well. The bad news is that I still have eight more weeks of this working out to do. It has been hard on my hubby and I. I don't get to see him as much as I would like, and he is busy taking care of the home front.

That being said, I did have a good week for weight loss.

This week's weight loss: 3 lbs.

Total weight loss: 11 lbs.

That is good news. The bad is how tired I am. I may try to spend more time at home tomorrow rather then at the gym and let my body heal. I also want to do a post I have been ruminating on, so that is a priority. Lots of stuff is going on and I have to get my head thinking about Emerald City Comicon a bit as well.

See you back here tomorrow. Have a great night!

No comments: