Sunday, May 18, 2008

Random Thoughts and Musings: Sunday Edition

Today we are FINALLY going to try and see Iron Man. Yes, it is a sad state of affairs here. Iron Man is in it's third week of release and we still haven't seen it. We are going to go to the first show and pray that everyone else is at Prince Caspian!

We are expecting our first Discount Comic Book order this Tuesday, so I will have more to report. It has been oddly freeing to get the Wednesday monkey off my back. I miss the instant gratification, but have felt less stressed. It always sucked to try and get my books and have some screw up make it not work out. At least this way, I can be sure of what I ordered, and if it comes in wrong I have a strong paper trail to follow up with.

Selling art for my hubby this past weekend made me realize something. I really enjoy it and am pretty decent at it. It was a cool epiphany. Hopefully I can help him in the future, and if you have any suggestions for artists looking for representation, let me know. Space Goat Productions is a class act, and Shon has done well for his people.

Okay, cross your fingers for me. We are going to go give this a try!

2 comments:

Eaglewing said...

Hope you got to see Iron Man. I was contemplating going this weekend too, and hoping everyone else was at Narnia, same as your thinking. But it's a long weekend here too, and the theatre may be too full for my liking. Decisions, decisions...

Heidi Meeley said...

Eaglewing, you are so right! Trying to decide how crowded a theater is going to be is one of my biggest deals. I like to have a bit of space along with my popcorn! Iron Man was totally worth it though...