Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Time Low

Man, just when I thought I would have more time to blog, life keeps happening! I am in training this week, and it has been great. It just has made me work more hours again. I am still fervently hoping to work a more normal week next week. I think Jim hopes so as well.

Anyone go to the Portland Show? It was last weekend and Jim and I weren't able to make it.

Is anyone planning to see Punisher: War Zone? It opens December 5th and Jim and I are thinking of checking it out.

In good news, we got notification that our DCBS order shipped today. Yay!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Eaglewing said...

I will probably go see Punisher War Zone, even though my hopes have been lowered on it. After reading about all the behind the scenes mess of it, there are some good signs. Looks like director Lexi is back on it, and she was impressed with Garth Ennis take on Frank and tried to bring that look and feel to the screen, so if that happens it might turn out. I think Ray Stevenson certainly has the look of the Punisher down too. It'll be interesting to see if they can bring any heart and story to it along with the violence like Ennis did, or if it'll just be a body count movie.

Heidi Meeley said...

Eaglewing, I am praying that using the Ennis angle works well here. The trailer looks really cool, and I am praying that it is just a taste of the goodness to come.

We will have to compare notes!