Sunday, November 02, 2008

Still Alive!

Hey there! I am still alive and kicking! My computer conversion was this weekend and things are looking good. Tomorrow morning, we are good to go "live" and I am very happy.

It was amazing. As things were completed and looked good, I could literally feel the stress leaving my body. As the main person from my old company who worked on the pre-conversion, I really felt I had something to prove. As things worked, and we were able to progress, I just had to smile.

At any rate, I hope you are all doing well. I have missed my blog and all the great folks who come around and see me! By the end of the week, I hope to be back on my more normal blogging schedule.

Take care!

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Hey, welcome back! Glad everything went well! :-)

Heidi Meeley said...

Thank you so much! I am a happy girl!