Monday, November 10, 2008

New Comics for November 12


Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend. We were supposed to go see my nephews this weekend for their birthday party, but plans fell through when a flu epidemic hit my family. Hopefully we can make it up this upcoming weekend.

In comic book news, there is lots of good stuff coming out this week. Here is the list!

100 Bullets #97
Action Comics #871
Booster Gold #14
Detective Comics #850
Fables #78
Green Arrow Black Canary #14
JSA Kingdom Come Special: Superman #1
Manhunter #36
Nightwing #150
Titans #7
Trinity #24
Broken Trinity #3
Darkness #7
Wolverine #69
Fallen Angel #31
Lone Ranger #15

That is it for tonight. I am being a bad blogger, please forgive me. Jim and I are going to sit down and have a discussion about upcoming events.

No comments: