Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back from a wonderful break

Hey there! Jim and I have really enjoyed our week off together. We hit the beach, saw my family, and generally relaxed around the house, not getting anything productive done. It doesn't matter, as it was the first really decent vacation I have had in 5 years. My eyes finally quit hurting so much, which I think was due to the fact that I didn't use a computer for work or play for nine days. I feel relatively rested, but don't want my vacation to be over. One more week, and I would be perfect!!

Friday was our 5th wedding anniversary, and it was wonderful. I love Jim with all my heart and think he is a wonderful husband. In fact, he knows me so well, that he bought me the Motley Crue action figure set for our anniversary. Crazy, but perfect. In turn, I got him the new Bruce Campbell book. Other then the material gestures, we really just enjoyed each other's company. I can't wait for the next 5 years and infinity!

Tomorrow I should be back with the new comic book list. Take care all!

No comments: