Thursday, July 14, 2005

Random Musings

First off, I am jealous of all the lucky people who are in San Diego at the Comic-con. I have never been, and would love to go. I am shooting for my husband and I to attend next year. In the meantime, I am eagerly scouring Newsarama, Comic Book Resources, and The Beat for all the news I can get.

I really enjoyed the new issues of New Avengers (#7) and Wonder Woman (#218). I hope to start a new feature called "Pick of The Week" and "disappointment of The Week" soon. I would also like to spend more time on here talking about comic books then I have been.

I don't know how many of you remember that I won the local Gold's Gym Get In Shape contest back in May, but I am currently doing the Stay In Shape contest there. I am ready to lose 20 more pounds and see where it puts my body fat and general well being. I haven't decided on a final goal yet, as my doctor wants me to take it in increments of no more then that. I will not have much to go once I hit that goal. It is just a matter if it is 5 or 15 pounds at that point. Working out is one of the most important things in my life, as it has been for the last 15 years, whether I have been bigger or smaller. As I approach 39, I want to be smaller!!

Not much to tell otherwise. My husband had a terrible fever yesterday, but is much better today, so I am very happy about that.

Take care and have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: