Monday, July 25, 2005

New Comics for July 27


The Pulse 10
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It's another brutal week in new comics, dollar-wise. I can really feel the price increases that have kicked in when I write my weekly check. I am hoping that the price stabilizes for awhile or it will definitely put too much strain on my pocketbook!

Without further ado, here is my list of pulls.

Astro City: The Dark Age #2 (of 16)
Batman Dark Detective #6 (of 6)
catwoman #45
Flash #224
Hellblazer #210
JLA Classified #10 - new story arc with art by Butch Guice!!
Legion of Super Heroes #8
OMAC Project #4 (of 6)
Otherworld #5 (of 7)
Outsiders #26
Superman Batman #21
Wonder Woman #219
Amazing Spider-Man #522
Black Panther #6
Fantastic Four #529
Hercules #5 (of 5)
Hulk Destruction #1 (of 4)
New X-Men #16
New X-Men Hellions #3 (of 4)
Pulse #10 (see picture of cover to right)
Pulse House of M Special #1
Spellbinders #5 (of 6)
X-Men #17
Wizard #167
Hero Squared #1 (of 3)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears TP (for our nephews)
Queen & Country Declassified #2 (of 3)
Tarot WOTBR #33

Whew! I am behind reading as is, so I am going to have to get on it!

Take care!

No comments: