Monday, August 22, 2005

New Comics For August 24


Day of Vengeance #5
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
I can hardly believe another week has already passed! The good news is that I am not so exhausted; the bad news is that the next few weeks at my job are going to be more challenging then ever. At any rate, at least I know I have new comics coming on Wednesday, so there is something to look forward to.

Here is my list of comics for the week.

Conan #19
Batman #644
Day of Vengeance #5 (of 6) - at right
Hellblazer #211
JSA Classified #2
Legion of Super Heroes #9
Omac Project #5 (of 6)
Otherworld #6 (of 12)
Teen Titans #27 - the terrible Liefeld art issues are here. It makes me want to drink just thinking about it.
Invincible #25
Black Panther #7
Daredevil #76
Fantastic Four #530
New X-Men #17
Spellbinders #6 (of 6)
Ultimate X-Men Annual #1
Wolverine #31
Queen & Country Declassified 2 #2 and #3

That's all for now! Have a great day!

3 comments:

antony said...

Hey, just so you're not surprised or confused - the QUEEN & COUNTRY: DECLASSIFIED issues are actually #2 of vol. II, and #3 of Vol. III. Greg's still working on #3 of Vol. II ;)

Heidi Meeley said...

Thank you so much for clarifying this! I was wondering what was going on there, and maybe need to get a better prescription of glasses!

This makes it even better- I get a double dose of Q&C by two great creative teams. Alleluia!

antony said...

No problem. Thanks for reading :)