Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Our Prayers are with you

I just want to send my thoughts and prayers out to the people whose world has been turned upside down by Hurricane Katrina. What a scary and awful thing.

As you can see by the links to your right, New Orleans is a favorite city of mine, and I cherish the memories I have of the Big Easy. May she and the other cities around her rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and come back to her greatest glory yet.

If you are able, send your donations to the Red Cross. Their url is:

http://www.redcross.org/

Jim and my prayers and thoughts are with you all in this horrible time. I know that most don't have access to the Internet or for that matter, the most common of necessities. Donate today to the Red Cross if you can, and pray with me in any faith you prefer that the people involved in this awful natural disaster are going to be fine.

No comments: