Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Night Out With The Girls

I had every intention of reading my comics and blogging, but at the spur of the moments, the lovely ladies in my office decided on a "Girls Night Out". It was the first time in a long while that I had went out and shot the crap with just females, so I was extremely game.

We hit Red Robin and had a few rounds plus nachos, which is always a winner. Then we talked our secret woman talk and made fun of men in general. All in all it was a cleansing experience. Heh heh.

I didn't blow my diet too badly, and I was able to have some fun. It was worth the sacrifice of not getting my comics read. It was also nice of my hubby to be so amiable about the whole thing. He doesn't mind at all, especially if it gives him some quality alone time.

Have a great evening and a wonderful Friday!

No comments: