Friday, December 15, 2006

More Bad News

My local shop got the rest of their comics today but there was no 100 Bullets in either box.

That is the ONE BOOK I really wanted to see.

That just figures.

I have no idea how to get ahold of one locally, and the Diamond Representative didn't call my retailer back.

I know that this is not going to ruin my life but it sure is irritating.

I guess I will be trying to find an internet comic book company to purchase a copy of 100 Bullets from after work. Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I make it out to my comic shop tommorrow and I don't forget (which is a very good case, my memory isnt' what it used to be) I'll pick up a copy of 100 Bullets for you. I don't read the book so I might just forget and skip right over it, so I can't make any promises, but I'll try to remember.

Heidi Meeley said...

That is really sweet of you! I have been feeling more upset about this then is probably natural, so I am a bit embarassed.

Thank you so much!