Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random Thoughts and Musings

Hey there! It is a good kind of insanity over at ComicSpace, which is a My Space kind of deal for comic book fans and professionals. If you haven't been there, go check it out. I set up an account, and have been having an absolute blast! Loren from One Diverse Comic Book Nation made me aware of it on his site. Thank you Loren!

In sad news, 2 Guys Buying Comics is closing their doors. I am going to miss going there for irreverent, clever musings about the industry and the books being produced. Let's have a moment of silence and cross our fingers that Chris and Randy make a comeback someday. The saving grace is that Chris will at least be around over at Ye Olde Comic Book Blogge, and he has promised to contribute there a bit.

At Seven Hells!, Devon gives me the nicest compliment. It made me blush and really made my day, well actually it made my week. Seven Hells! is a site I really like and respect so I am super thrilled.

It is snowing here again, sending more of the white stuff to cover the earth. I have had snow in my yard and everywhere else for that matter since November 29, and it shows no signs of stopping. It may be hell to drive on but at least it looks pretty!

That's it for this morning. Have a great day! I hope to see you at ComicSpace!

No comments: