Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Comics for December 6


Sachs and Violens TP
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Well, it is a day late with my new comics list. I will blame Diamond Comics, who didn't have the list ready yesterday, just for fun.

It is a prettty straight-forward week for me comic book-wise, with mostly DC and Marvel books. I am kind of disapointed because I was hoping for at least one Virgin Comics title this week.

Oh well.

Here is the list!

52 Week 31
Desolation Jones #8
Detective Comics #826
Jonah Hex #14
Justice Society of America #1
Manhunter #26- YAY!!
Midnighter #2
Nightwing #127
Outsiders #43
Sachs and Violens TP - pictured here, old school goodness from Peter David and George Perez with a mature readers label!
Supergirl #12
Tranquility #1
Invincible #37
Witchblade #102
Doctor Strange Oath #3
Irredeemable Ant-Man #3
Marvel Holiday Special
New Excalibur #14
Uncanny X-Men #481
White Tiger #2 (of 6)
Strangers in Paradise #86

That's the works, folks. I am hoping for good quality reading, so cross your fingers with me!

Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Heidi Meeley said...

Loren- I totally agree! My next step tonight after blogging is to immediately go read Manhunter. It is easily one of my favorite titles, and having Wonder Woman appear is icing on the cake. YAY!

Heidi Meeley said...

Jen- you obviously have great taste! :-)

Good to hear from you!

Heidi Meeley said...

Jen- wonderful! I am glad to hear that!

Take care!