Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Thoughts and Musings

Today was one of those oddball days. I had good stuff happen in the fact that I have actually cut my comic book bill in half from one month ago. That is working. I also had a few nice meetings and got in my two-a-day workouts.

The bad is that I am so sore I can barely walk up the stairs. Also, I got home so late that it almost seems fruitless to get on the 'net and look around. My commitment to fitness is getting in the way of my blogging a bit, so I have to adjust things here.

I looked at Wonder Woman, and the story that is unfolding continues to have my full attention. I am going to look at Punisher Max #54 next. I am a bit nervous to read it as I don't want Ennis' run to end.

In sad news, the paparrazzi is chasing down Heath Ledger's ex-lady and their child and that makes me sad. Grief is an ironic thing. When we are facing it, we want our solitude, but when a person is famous, we lose our perspective completely.

On that note, I am out of here. It is time to eat and relax. Have a wonderful evening and I will see you here tomorrow!

No comments: