Monday, October 24, 2005

New Comics for October 26


SIP 77
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
I am still catching my breath from the Seattle Comicard Show and it is already time for another week's comics. Here is a list of the books I am picking up this week.

Revelations #3 (of 6)
Adventures of Superman #645
Catwoman #48
Flash #227
Jack Cross #3
JLA #121
JLA Classified #13
JSA Classified #4
Legion of Super Heroes #11
Loveless #1
Wonder Woman #222
Wraithborn #2 (of 6)
Age of Bronze #21
Darkness #24
Girls #6
Noble Causes #14
Witchblade #91
Amazing Spider-Man #525
Black Panther #9
Black Widow 2 #2 (of 6)
Captain America #11
Daredevil #78
Defenders #4 (of 5)
Hulk Destruction #4 (of 5)
New Avengers #12
New Thunderbolts #14
New X-Men #19
Sentry #2 (of 8)
Ultimate Secret #4 (of 4)
Wolverine #35
Young Avengers #8
Strangers in Paradise #77 (pictured)

One comic book I will NOT be picking up is Teen Titans #28. It is part two of the story done by Gail Simone and Rob Liefeld. Not only is it a month late, but the first part was sheer crap. I don't care how part two goes, I refuse to spend my money on garbage.

Otherwise, the week looks promising. I hope to have more information on the Seattle Show and get back to my final list of female characters.

Take care!

2 comments:

Carl said...

Glad you had a good time at, what, two cons?! Wow, that must have been nuts! I finally got gainfully (well barely) employed last week, but unfortunately Hurricane Wilma closed us down (it's a high class car wash place) this weekend. But I did do some minion work at the comic shop. Hopefully I will be buying my books (instead of catching a guilty read of my can't miss books) soon. But, never again will I spent like a crazy person, I have to be basics and nothing else. Welp, gonna get, hope all is well...

Heidi Meeley said...

Carl, I am glad to hear that you are doing well. It sounds like you are keeping super busy. Are you okay after Hurricane Wilma?


Keep in touch!