Monday, October 10, 2005

Portland Con Teaser Report

Jim and I are back from Portland Comicon today. We had an absolutely wonderful time, and the highlight had to be meeting the wonderful Pamela Jarvinen. She is the nicest, most classy lady around these parts, and it was a pleasure to meet her. If you get a chance, check out her topnotch blog www.comicbookwife.blogspot.com. Her husband Kirk is quite fabulous as well! His artistic skills are incredible, and he is very nice. He and Pamela are great, and we look forward to seeing them again. Pictured is Pamela and I posing for Jim's lens.

There is more to tell, but I am a bit tired from driving so much this weekend, so I am planning to tell my report in pieces as the week progresses. Strange moment of the con was realizing that we were standing in the arena where the Portland Winterhawks normally play hockey.

Thank you again to Pamela and Kirk for being so congenial and sweet!

More con report madness to follow!

No comments: