Friday, February 17, 2006

Get In Shape Weigh In: Week 4

It has been a hectic but good week for me. I am very happy it is Friday though, as working last weekend made me a bit more tired then normal. Hopefully I can really get back into the swing of things soon and I have an announcement of a contest/challenge that I will post this weekend.

Without further ado, here are my weight loss stats for the week.

Weight lost this week: 2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 7 lbs

Now we're talking! I still have a long way to go, but feel good about my start. My ideal would have been to lose 8 lbs by this point, but 7 is not too shabby. I am going to try and get a body comp this weekend and figure out how much body fat I have lost- that could be the telling number.

Take care and have a great evening!

No comments: