Monday, February 27, 2006

New Comics for March 1


Ms Marvel 1
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
It's another week already, and it looks like some of my comic book cuts are taking effect. With the price on most books going up to $2.99 I just couldn't afford to keep getting "what I wanted". It is the biggest grumbling at the local comic book shop- we can't afford to read comics anymore!

Oh well, stupid me, I still try.

Here is the list for this week!

Adventures of Superman #649
Aquaman Sword of Atlantis #40
Batman Annual #25
Detective Comics #817
Green Lantern Corps Recharge #5 (of 5)
Infinite Crisis #5 (of 7)
Jonah Hex #5
JSA #83
Outsiders #34
Y The Last Man #43
Ms. Marvel #1 (pictured at right!)
New Excalibur #5
Punisher #31
Ultimates 2 #10
Uncanny X-Men #470
X-Factor #4
Fallen Angel #3 (of 5)
Queen & Country Declassified Vol 2 #3
Red Sonja #7

It looks like a promising week, especially with Infinite Crisis #5 poised to hit stands as well as the start of "One Year Later". Let the games begin!

2 comments:

Carl said...

Hey, been away, went to Megacon over the weekend. I got a bunch of back issues, toys, collectibles and met some media and comic stars, had a great time! Yep, I can't afford comics even with a weekend job! It's like trying to save a sinking ship by bailing with a Dixie cup. So, outside of the absolute "must-haves", my collecting is pretty well almost gone. Anyway, my pictures are up from the con, here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maninblack44/album?.dir=be81&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Enjoy!
Carl

Heidi Meeley said...

Carl, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! Cons are always a great place to get "hard to find" items.

I agree with the "bailing with a dixie cup" analogy on comics. Just last night, Jim and I were talking about giving up comics purely because of the great expense!

Great pics, by the way!