Monday, February 20, 2006

New Comics for February 22


Black Panther 13
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Jim and I just went and got cavities filled, so it is quite the sad sight at the Meeley house tonight. To top it off, I made a rookie mistake a work that made me feel like a moron, so it is a banner day that way as well.

At any rate, there is a mystery on the Diamond List this week. I thought Infinite Crisis 5 was coming out, but it isn't on the list anymore. What the heck does that mean??

Otherwise, here is the list for this week:

Batman #650
Catwoman #52
Green Lantern #9
JLA Classified #17
Legion of Super Heroes #15
Supergirl #5
Wonder Woman #226
Wraithborn #5 (of 6)
Freshmen #6 (of 6)
PVP #23
The Gift #14 - where has this book been??
Amazing Spider-Man #529
Astonishing X-Men #13
Black Panther #13 (pictured- very cool Jae Lee cover)
Captain America #15
Exiles #77
New X-Men #23
Sentry #6 (of 8)
Storm #1 (of 4)
Thing #4
Ultimate Spider-Man #90
Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk #2 (of 6)
Wolverine #39
X-Men #183

I hope I didn't make any errors here, as I am still quite numb from my filling and not trusting my brain.

Take care all! Have a great week!

No comments: