Monday, March 24, 2008

New Comics for March 26


New Avengers #39
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
It was another "manic Monday" here today. After a relaxing Easter, work was busy and then I went to the gym. To finish off the day, I went with a friend to pick out new furniture for his living room so I am really running late!

If you will bear with me, I will be back tomorrow to answer comments. I was really impressed and touched by what you had to say and want to respond with some brain cells intact. It is really embarrassing to get this tired and try and answer comments. It is also embarrassing to admit to being tired!

My list of comics for the week is as follows:

All Star Superman #10
Authority Prime #6 (of 6)
Countdown to Adventure #8 (of 8)
Countdown #5
Green Lantern #29
Loveless #23- maybe!
Teen Titans #57- this issue is a deciding one for me.
Wildstorm Revelations #6 (of 6)
Black Panther #35
Daredevil #106
Mighty Avengers #11
Ms Marvel #25
New Avengers #39 - see cover pictured
She-Hulk 2 #27
Ultimate Human #3 (of 4)
Ultimate Iron Man II #4 (of 5)
Ultimate Spider-Man #120
Ultimate X-Men #92
X-Men Legacy #209
Dan Dare #5 (of 7)
Fallen Angel #25

The good news here is that three mini series are ending. The other good news is that I am dropping more titles. Legion of Super Heroes, Blue Beetle, JSA Classified, and New Warriors are all books I have dropped. Otherwise, my comment here is what is up with all the Ultimate books this week?

Take care all and have a great night! I will see you back here tomorrow!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

blue beetle dropped...are you mad

Swinebread said...

we're eye to eye on she-hulk but that's it! Gah!

Heidi Meeley said...

Stephen, yep I dropped it. Also, I am most definitely mad. LOL!!

What are you enjoying about Beetle?

Heidi Meeley said...

Swinebread, that is a big bummer! I will have to go check out your list!

Stephen said...

i enjoy it, for the characterization. but if you have been reading it since issue 1 and your dropping it one issue before the reach story arch is wrapped up.

no need for closure?