Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random Thoughts and Musings


The Boys Sixteen
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
I really want to thank you all for the reccomendations on finding a new place to get comics. The hubby and I are going to go online this weekend to research and get signed up. I really appreciate the help. I will be back tomorrow or Friday with more reactions to your comments on that post as I think you bring up interesting points.

I just got home from the gym and I am really happy. I have lost 6% body fat since the contest has started, and in doing the math have ascertained that every pound I have lost is actual fat. Not muscle, but that ungodly crap all over my body. Thank God.

Over at Comic Book Resources there is an overview and brief interview with Garth Ennis about The Boys. There is talk of a movie and the future of the book. It is a quick, fun read, so go check it out.

That is it for tonight. I have to go shower and get all my stuff ready for tomorrow. Thank you again for all the great information about where to get comics at. We really need to make a change!

1 comment:

Eaglewing said...

Would love to see a 'Boys' movie, but something tells me Hollywood would never get it right in a million years. One can hope though.