Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Matt Haley's New Blog- Who Want's To Be A Superhero!

I just got a message from Matt Haley that has some exciting news. Here it goes:

"Just wanted to let you know I'm the creative consultant for Stan
Lee's "Who Wants To Be A Superhero" for the SciFi Channel. I know, I
know, but it's actually kind of fun, as I'm also providing the art
for the show, turning our contestants into comic-book panels. We'll
be premiering the first episode at SDCC on Friday at 11:30am in room
6B. I'll be there, along with our exec. producer Scott Satin, and
four of our contestants."


Also, Matt has a blog that he will be keeping up as the show progresses. Go give it a look if you get a chance. He is a talented artist, and an all-around nice guy. I am very excited about his involvement in this!

This is great news!

No comments: