Monday, July 24, 2006

Women of the DCU: Batgirl - HOW DAMN COOL IS THAT??


Women of the DCU Batgirl
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
I was browsing action-figure.com looking at new swag from the San Diego Comicon, and this gorgeous, perfect, unreal mini bust of Batgirl caught my eye. How insanely cool is this, People? I officially have to sign up for one of those the minute I can. I keep visualizing how incredible she would look sandwiched in between Power Girl and Zatanna on my female heroes shelf in my cabinet.

This is a must have!

(Many thanks to the wonderful people at action-figure.com for the borrowing of the photo shown.)

In other news, I can't post about new comics for the week because Diamond doesn't have them up. Look for the list tomorrow night.

If nothing else, this Batgirl bust is cooler then any comic book list.

2 comments:

RedheadFangirl said...

I love, love her! So glad you posted this. Drooling!

Heidi Meeley said...

You are welcome! I just love her too! It is the most killer Batgirl representation I have seen in a long time- perfection!