Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wonder Woman Shipping Dates: The Mystery Deepens


Wonder Woman 3
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
You know, I really probably need to just get over this, but I am even more curious about the correct Wonder Woman shipping dates then I was before.

Go to:

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?dat=20060901&s=31

and check out the shipping dates for Wonder Woman #3 and 4...

Copied:

ON SALE THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 13TH


» 52 #19
» THE BATMAN STRIKES! #25
» BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #210
» BIRDS OF PREY: THE BATTLE WITHIN
» CARTOON NETWORK ACTION PACK #5
» FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MAN #29
» GREEN ARROW #66
» GREEN LANTERN CORPS #4
» JLA: CLASSIFIED #27
» JUSTICE VOL. 1
» MARTIAN MANHUNTER #2 (OF 8)
» SUPERMAN #656
» SUPERMAN/BATMAN #30
» SUPERMAN: INFINITE CITY
» TEEN TITANS #39
» WONDER WOMAN #3
» WONDER WOMAN #4

What does it all mean?

I am going to send an e-mail to DC to try and get to the bottom of this. Do any of you know someone at DC that can help me?

It isn't keeping me awake at night, but it is making me very curious.

3 comments:

Marionette said...

I think it means that they messed up their schedule. I noticed last week listed Supergirl #7 and 8, and the week before (?) included Seven Soldiers #1 which had already been put back to October.

Emperor Nerd said...

The shipping schedule on DC's website is, at best a joke. At one point this year they had two issues of Teen Titans shipping on the same week. Neither came out.

Heidi Meeley said...

I have noticed that DC's online shipping dates are either so on that it is scary, or so off that it is impossible. I went ahead and e-mailed DC last night, and am awaiting a response to get the true shipping dates.

I appreciate the head's up, as it confirms to me that I am not losing my mind completely! It does mean that DC is all over the map and maybe does't have a locked in schedule yet.

Speaking of Seven Soldiers #1, I am absolutely in shock at how far it has been pushed back. Have you heard any reasons why?

Thank you!!