Sunday, January 07, 2007

Changed My Mind

I was going to do a survey, but I think I will put it on the back burner for a few weeks. Sorry about that. I need more time to do it right and can't in good conscience rush it. I have several pressing things happening in my personal life and don't want to make deadlines here that I can't keep. I would rather post day-to-day on current events and comics that work for me.

Once again, I am really sorry for the delays and the fact that I changed my mind. Stay tuned tomorrow for the books coming out this week. I have made a conscious decision to try and not talk about Diamond for a week, so we shall see how that goes. It has permeated this blog so much recently and has been very upsetting, so I am going to see if I can pull back a bit. That is, unless there is another mess up at my store this week...

Take care, and give your loved ones a hug. Letting someone else know you truly care and loving them unconditionally is the best gift you can ever give anyone else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, Heidi. In fact, we've all decided to double your blogging salary.

Yeah, stupid joke. For whatever it's worth, I hope things work out for you in your "real life". It definitely puts all this stuff (comics and such) in perspective.

Here's to better days ahead!

Lisa said...

Hang in there, Heidi! You're blog is great, no matter what you're sharing.

Heidi Meeley said...

Thank you Mark- your joke puts in in perspective! I gotta agree there.

Thank you again!

Heidi Meeley said...

Lisa, I am really thankful for your comments so many days. It is times like this when it is especially meaningful.

Thank you!