Monday, August 11, 2008

Comics for August 13


Punisher 60
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
It is already the start of another week and we are still scrambling to catch up. I really want to get my house cleaned and try and put together another garage sale, so that is hopefully what will happen this weekend.

Here is my list of this week's stuff!

100 Bullets #94
Action Comics #868
Batman #679
Booster Gold #11
Final Crisis Revelations #1 (of 5)
Green Arrow Black Canary #11
Green Lantern Corps #27
Trinity #11
Wonder Woman #23
Broken Trinity: Darkness
Astonishing X-Men #26
Genext #4 (of 5)
Punisher #60- pictured
Secret Invasion #5 (of 8)
Secret Invasion Inhumans #1 (of 4)
Secret Invasion X-Men #1 (of 4)
Lone Ranger #12- man that one is late!

I got notification from DCBS that my order for the last two weeks is shipping Wednesday. This is fantastic news as I am dying to read the new 100 Bullets and Wonder Woman, as well as Secret Invasion and Final Crisis. I love getting my books this way, but miss the Wednesday anticipation. I sure don't miss the hassle, but I do miss the fun.

I am off to try and exercise a bit. I have been eating too much and it shows. Hopefully I can work it back off!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: