Saturday, August 02, 2008

Quick One...

The last few days have been extremely hectic, but very gratifying. When I went to bed last night, I fell asleep instantly and slept like a rock. Today I have been in a bit of a fog, trying to truly wake up. Hopefully, I will be fully coherent soon!

Jim and I are going to run to Borders so I can pick up the newest installment of the Stephenie Meyer book "Breaking Dawn". Last night there was a midnight release party, but since it was past my bedtime, we thought we would wait until today. Any fans of the Twilight saga out there?

I re-read the last 20 issues of 100 Bullets this past week. What a ride! I am eagerly anticipating the end of the series, while hoping it will never end. Much like Y The Last Man, this is a book I will continue to read over and over. The book has so many layers of mystery, that each time I pick up something new.

Have a great afternoon! I will be back later to try and play catch up. Thank you for bearing with me and my weird schedule lately. Life has been extremely hectic, and there are a great deal of wonderful and terrible things happening. It is too much to try and explain, so just know I appreciate all the comments and support.

2 comments:

Swinebread said...

I wonder why 100 bullets never spoke to me... I actually picked it up because of the art but after awhile I realized I just wasn't interested... I wonder why?

Heidi Meeley said...

Swinebread, I am actually surprised that 100 Bullets never caught on for you. Bummer! I am not sure why, as I think it is a pretty cool noir style thriller. Maybe it was the first couple of arcs?

That is okay though. There is lots of other goodness you enjoy that I need to check into also! Someday I am going to try some new stuff. LOL.