Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Ever have one of those days when you should be productive and it is an uphill battle? I am having one of those days. I am so tired from stress, a busy life, and fighting a losing battle to eat better.

That means that instead of doing a profound blog post about the meaning of the poll I did the last few days, I am sitting dicking around with my Facebook profile. Instead of answering my e-mails, I am scanning photos and reorganizing them. Instead of cleaning my house, I am checking expiration dates on all the food in my cupboards.

Obviously I am fighting doing what I really need to do and tomorrow I will be pissed at myself. This is a definite sign to go do a workout and wander aimlessly before coming back home and doing what needs to be done.

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Swinebread said...

Ever have one of those days when you should be productive and it is an uphill battle?


story of my life