Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Comics for March 28


Firestorm #34
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley.
Another night, another three hour work out! Yikes. At least our Get In Shape contest ends next Thursday! Then my team is going to take a week off and just do light cardio before heading into our next 12 week stretch. That is the fun part though- we get to work on toning up and losing the last bit of weight.

It is another huge week in comics. I told my husband that I still don't feel at all like I cut back, so there is a great deal of work to be done.

Here is my list for this week.

100 Bullets #82
52 Week 47
Batman #664
Blue Beetle #13
Catwoman #65
Connor Hawke Dragon's Blood #5 (of 6)
Fables #59
Firestorm the Nuclear Man #34 - see cover! This book ends next month.
JSA Classified #24
Wonder Woman #6- Yay!
Hunter Killer #12- the end of the first maxi-series
Witchblade #104- like two months late!
Black Panther #26
Daredevil #95
Fantastic Four #544- I am picking this issue up to see how it holds up after last month's excellent issue.
Silent War #3 (of 6)
Ultimate Spider-Man #107
Ultimate X-Men #80
Wolverine #52
Devi #9
Snakewoman #9

DROPPED!
Action Comics #847- yawn. I forgot what is going on here.
Green Lantern #18- the cover made me do it!
Hawkgirl #62
Wetworks #7
Ultimate Fantastic Four #40 - not missing it

That is it for tomorrow's books. It is quite the list. This is a big week for me deciding to keep or drop several titles so we shall see.

Tomorrow night I have two parties to go to on top of working out, so you may not hear from me. God knows I won't be able to eat or drink and make merry, so my friends will probably ostracize me. Oh well.

Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

Even with all the drops... you buy a lot of comics...

Heidi Meeley said...

I agree. It pains me greatly in many ways, but it is also a great thrill to come home and read a nice, thick stack of books.

I am really torn.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

that Firestorm cover is awesome! mad Harriet actually looks kinda hot.